SPN PTOParent Teacher Organization
General PTO Info
President: Andrea Berry
Vice President: Regina Gates-Weinburg
Secretary: Melissa Fairchild
Treasurer: Amanda Maxwell
Minutes & Agendas
Upcoming PTO Events
The St. Philip Neri PTO is the parent/teacher organization for grades pre-K-8th. The purpose of the PTO is to provide support for school programs, to encourage parental involvement in the education of our children, and to improve communication between the home and school. SPN parents and teachers are active members.
Current Volunteer Sign-up Sheets
No sheets currently available at this time.
The Top 10 Reasons to Join the Parent Teacher Organization!
9. You will become a greater part of your children’s early learning experiences!
8. You can help raise money for a great cause – your children’s education!
7. You’ll get to know the teachers at school and to understand their needs and ideas.
6. It’s one more way to meet and talk with the school administrator.
5. You can create, plan, and execute fun events for the whole family!
4. It’s an hour or so off each meeting from your hectic household routine.
2. You’ll experience feelings of self-worth through volunteering your time and seeing your efforts pay off in the smiles of your children and their friends.
1. And finally, the number one reason to join us…
WE NEED YOU!
* Adapted from the Pine Grove PTO, Rowley, Mass