School Vision Statement
To create a legacy of academic excellence, foster the whole child, and make disciples.
St. Philip Neri Catholic School promotes charity, humility, and excellence through a Christ-centered education.
Our school exists as a principal means by which the parish exercises its ministry to form and to educate children in the way of Christ.
- To build a community of faith in which children can grow up knowing, loving, and serving God.
- To facilitate learning experiences, which have as their aim the education of the whole child – spiritually, morally, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- To recognize the very special community of God’s children, which comprises an important part of the greater family of faith known as the Church.
- To enable children to grow in self-knowledge, self-esteem, self-discipline, and in the search for truth.
- To exercise a ministry of Christian education within St. Philip Neri Parish with the assistance of professionally trained leaders dedicated to educating the whole child.